In preparing manuscript submission for publication consideration in the journal, authors are expected to be guided by the following format:
- Only original manuscripts not already published or being considered by other journals should be submitted by authors.
- Manuscript length should not exceed 15 pages, including References
- Presentation should be in Times New Roman, one and half line-spacing, and 12 font size.
- Title page should include the Manuscript Title, Name(s) of the Author(s), including their Designations, Affiliations, and E-mail addresses.
- In-text citations and referencing style must adhere strictly to the APA format.
- Manuscripts must comply with anti-plagiarism standards.